Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file anatomy-trains-myofascial-meridians-for-manual.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading.
Details of Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists
- Exact title of book
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists
- Book author
- Thomas W. Myers
- Feb 25, 2014
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 2988 kB
Some brief overview of book
The new edition of this hugely successful book continues to present a unique understanding of the role of fascia in healthy movement and postural distortion which is of vital importance to bodyworkers and movement therapists worldwide. Fully updated throughout and now with accompanying website (www. myersmyofascialmeridians. com), Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists will be ideal for all those professionals who have an interest in human movement massage therapists, structural integration practitioners, craniosacral therapists, yoga teachers, osteopaths, manual therapists, physiotherapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers, dance and movement teachers, chiropractors and acupuncturists. Provides a revolutionary approach to the study of human anatomy which has been shown to improve the outcomes of physical therapies traditionally used to manage pain and other musculoskeletal disorders Describes a theory which is applicable to all common types of movement, posture analysis and physical treatment modalities Layout designed to allow the reader to gather the concept quickly or gain a more detailed understanding of any given area according to need Design icons direct readers to their own specialist areas of interest, e. g. manual therapy, movement therapy, visual assessment, kinaesthetic education or supplementary video material Appendices discuss the relevance of the Anatomy Trains concept to the work of Dr Louis Schultz (Meridians of Latitude), Ada Rolf (Structural Integration) and the practice of Oriental Medicine Accompanying website (www. myersmyofascialmeridians. com) presents multi-media exploration of the concepts described in the book - film clips from Kinesis DVDs, computer graphic representations of the Anatomy Trains, supplementary dissection photographs and video clips, webinars, and some extra client photos for visual assessment practice Text updated in relation to the most up-to-date research originally published at the International Fascia Research Congress, Vancouver, 2012 Includes the latest evidence for the scientific basis of common clinical findings, including preliminary evidence from human fascial dissections Explores the role of fascia as our largest sensory organ Contains updates arising out of continual teaching and practice - for example, the role of the fascia and its interconnectivity in the generation of pain andor force transmission New chapter discusses the role of Anatomy Trains theory in the analysis of gait Video clips on an associated website (www. myersmyofascialmeridians. com) present examples of the concepts explored in the book Podcasts on the website explore the therapeutic techniques involved Website addresses and references fully updated throughout
Download Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians For Manual as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the anatomy-trains-myofascial-meridians-for-manual.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.