Have you always wanted to learn to chainmail but thought it would take too long?
This is an introductory book in the Chaimail Made Easy series detailing how to get started chainmailling in 24 hours or less with absolutely no experience. Chain mail, also known as chainmail, maille, or chainmaille is a great hobby for any age that doesnt involve just making armor.
You can make almost anything from chainmail. Below are just a few examples of what you can make:
• Jewerly (Bracelets, Necklaces, Anklets, Earrings, Rings)
• Clothing (Bikini tops, Belts, Shirts, Ties)
• Inlays (pictures in your maille)
• And much, much more!
This introductory volume focuses on getting you up and chainmailing as fast as possible. It’ll zero in on the absolute minimum you’ll need to start weaving within 24 hours as outlined below:
• The tools and materials you’ll need
• Wrapping wire into coils with a coiling jig you’ll build
• Cutting rings from the coils you wound
• Weaving one of the most common and easiest weaves from detailed graphic instructions
• Practicing the weave learned with three different exercises
• Learning the European or Euro 4-in-1 weave
• A simple bracelet project
Chainmail is neither difficult to learn nor expensive. All it takes is a willingness to try something new no matter your age, education, or income!
A Personal Note From The Author:
This introductory volume blends 10 years of my personal experience chainmailling. When I first started chainmailling, I knew nothing about it except what Id seen online or in movies; chainmail armor. Not very exciting for the average person but the idea of weaving metal rings into something I could create without any special skills appealed to me. I found a website that had instructions and sold rings. Ive been hooked ever since!