Crossing the Line - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file crossing-the-line.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading.
Details of Crossing the Line
- Exact title of book
- Crossing the Line
- Book author
- Clinton McKinzie
- Random House Publishing Group
- Mar 01, 2005
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 3888 kB
Some brief overview of book
Clinton McKinzie writes powerhouse thrillers that are like nothing youve ever read novels that crackle with raw emotion and brilliantly explore the nature of risk the risk that lovers take, adventurers seek, and men and women live with on both sides of the law. In an unforgettable new novel, set against the breathtaking Rocky Mountain landscape he has made his own, the acclaimed author of Trial by Ice and Fire brings back Special Agent Antonio Burns and his renegade brother, Robertotwo men who have chosen very different lives, now coming together to make a treacherous descent into a world of loss, betrayal, and terror. Antonio Burns is a cop, not a saint.
Having earned the scornful nickname "QuickDraw" for a shooting that went very wrong, the Wyoming narcotics agent is fighting for redemption and holding on to his family with all the strength he possesses. His brother, Roberto, is another story. His quicksilver heart, hair-trigger temper, and unquenchable hunger for adrenaline rushes have landed him prisonand make him the right person for an FBI agent with a plan.
Agent Mary Changcool, collected, and always under controlwants to go after Hidalgo, a murderous drug lord who has moved his operation from Mexico to a Wyoming canyon. In Roberto, Chang has found someone who can penetrate Hildagos heavily guarded crime ranch. And she has found a man who can quickly take her to her own wild side.
Now, while Mary and his brother watch over him, Roberto goes to work for Hidalgo for the promise of a free pass from prison. But Roberto cant stay withany script for long, and soon starts making up the game as he goes along. With Antonio sure that his brother is taking the ultimate death trip, and Chang guarding a secret of her own, the perfect plan starts to veer wildly off course.
And no one is prepared for the dark forces that are about to engulf themor the final betrayal that will send them to the dizzying heights and abysmal depths of love and loss. A novel that plunges like a knife, Crossing the Line is vintage McKinzie brilliant, breathless, and utterly impossible to put down. From the Hardcover edition.
More books by Clinton McKinzie
Download Crossing The Line as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the crossing-the-line.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.