Handbook of Anti-Money Laundering - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file handbook-antimoney-laundering.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading.
Details of Handbook of Anti-Money Laundering
- Exact title of book
- Handbook of Anti-Money Laundering
- Book author
- Dennis Cox
- Dec 08, 2014
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 6768 kB
Some brief overview of book
Effectively implement comprehensive anti-money laundering regulations Handbook of Anti-Money Laundering details the most up-to-date regulations and provides practical guidance toward implementation. While most books focus on the regulations themselves, this useful guide goes further by explaining their meaning to bank operations, and how the rules apply to real-life scenarios. The international perspective provides a broader understanding of the anti-money laundering controls that are in place worldwide, with certain country-specific details discussed in-depth.
Coverage includes the Wolfsberg Principles, Financial Action Task Force guidance, the U. S. Patriot Act, and the latest from both the EU and Bank for International Settlements.
The IMF estimates that two to five per cent of the global GDP 590 billion to 1. 5 trillion is laundered every year. Globally, banks and other financial institutions have been required to put in place specific arrangements to prevent and detect money laundering and the criminal activity that underlies it.
This book provides the latest regulations and guidance toward application. Understand what money laundering regulations mean in practice Reference international and country-specific rules and regulations Get up to speed on the most current regulations and practices Implement the most effective anti-money laundering measures In response to the increased monitoring and regulation, money launderers have become more sophisticated at disguising the source of their funds. Financial institutions employees must be ever more aware of what theyre facing, and how to deal with it, making actionable guidance a critical companion to any regulatory information.
For financial institutions seeking more thorough understanding and practical advice, the Handbook of Anti-Money Laundering is a comprehensive guide.
More books by Dennis Cox
Download Handbook Antimoney Laundering as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the handbook-antimoney-laundering.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.