Whether you’re new to web writing, or you’re a professional writer looking to deepen your skills, this book is for you. You’ll learn how to write web copy that addresses your readers’ needs and supports your business goals.
Learn from real-world examples and interviews with people who put these ideas into action every day: Kristina Halvorson of Brain Traffic, Tiffani Jones Brown of Pinterest, Randy J. Hunt of Etsy, Gabrielle Blair of Design Mom, Mandy Brown of Editorially, Sarah Richards of GOV.UK, and more.
• Write marketing copy, interface flows, blog posts, legal policies, and emails
• Develop behind-the-scenes documents like mission statements, survey questions, and project briefs
• Find your voice and adapt your tone for the situation
• Build trust and foster relationships with readers
• Make a simple style guide
_25E2_2580_259CWriting is a skill that will hugely benefit anyone_25E2_2580_2599s career, and luckil0DFD942463
(—Austin Kleon, author of Steal Like An Artist and Show Your Work!
Between them, Kate and Nicole have written for many of the webs most valuable and respected companies. Their commitment to clarity and kindness is the result of their experience, and it makes them extraordinary teachers.
- Erin Kissane, author of The Elements of Content Strategy