Notes on Nursing - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file notes-nursing.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading.
Details of Notes on Nursing
- Exact title of book
- Notes on Nursing
- Book author
- The Perfect Library
- Aug 28, 2010
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 1206 kB
Some brief overview of book
Notes on Nursing is a classic by Florence Nightingale (the first Modern Nurse). Florence Nightingales methods were revolutionary in her time, and they form the basis for the techniques of patient management that have been taught ever since. Notes on Nursing is a great overview, in her own words, of Florence Nightingales ideas on care, cleanliness, and the nursing process in general.
Her directives are widely applicable today. First published in 1860, Notes on Nursing served as the cornerstone of the curriculum at the Nightingale School and other nursing schools established. It also sold well to the general reading public and is considered a classic introduction to nursing.
Florence Nightingale spent much of her life promoting the establishment and development of the nursing profession and organizing it into its modern form. Anyone interested in the healthcare process, nursing, or notable women in history would do well to read Notes on Nursing. ... a facsimile reprint of the first book on nursing by the founder of all modern nursing... should be owned by every member of the nursing profession...
Download Notes Nursing as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the notes-nursing.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.