Written in the question-and-answer style of the successful The Secrets Series®, the latest edition of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets presents all of the most current clinical aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including maxillofacial trauma, diagnosis of salivary gland disease, cysts and tumors, postoperative care, cleft lip and palate, oral and maxillofacial reconstruction, laser surgery, facial alloplastic implants, sleep apnea, and much, much more. The new edition has been completely updated by a diverse and distinguished group of contributors, and reflects recent advances in the field.
• Concise answers that include the authors pearls, tips, memory aids, and secrets.
• Includes bulleted lists, algorithms, tables, and illustrations for quick review.
• 44 succinct chapters written by experts in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• All of the most important need-to-know questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
• Mnemonics memory aids used throughout the text give readers an easy way to recall important symptoms or treatment regimens.
• Thorough, highly detailed Index provides quick access to specific facts.
• Appeals to both students and practicing professionals as a quick reference.
• Thorough and complete updating of all clinical information
• New illustration package.
...straightforward Q & A format...presents 45 chapters on topics such as maxillofacial trauma, diagnosis of salivary gland diseases, malignant tumors, postoperative care, cleft lip & palate, laser surgery, sleep apnea, and much more.