Privacy: Books Library is committed to:
- Ensuring the privacy of your information; and
- Holding all personal information collected by us in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 and any other applicable privacy legislation.
- Personal information submitted on this website ("Site") (e.g. where you make a purchase); and
- Any information automatically retrieved during visits to this Site.
COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Visitors: You may browse and access information contained on this Site without providing personally identifiable information.
Collection of personal information: Books Library not collects personal information.
Use and disclosure of personal information: We will hold all personal information collected through this Site in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected, and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- Other than as set out above, we will not release personal information to any third party except where required or permitted by law, where the individual has authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent out your personal information to third parties.