The Eye of the World(Wheel of Time Series#1) - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file the-eye-the-worldwheel-time-series1.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading.
Details of The Eye of the World(Wheel of Time Series#1)
- Exact title of book
- The Eye of the World(Wheel of Time Series#1)
- Book author
- Robert Jordan
- Tom Doherty Associates
- Jan 01, 1996
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- about 1200 kB
Some brief overview of book
Still think Robert Jordan is the hero of Hemingways For Whom the Bell Tolls? Not sure what all the hypes about? If youve yet to experience the magic, mystery, excitement, and splendor of Robert Jordans spectacular Wheel of Time fantasy series, nows your chance to get hooked, as have millions of fans worldwide.
It all began with The Eye of the World, which launched the complex, spellbinding adventures of Rand, Egwene, Moiraine, Lan, and so many others. Find out why The New York Times recently uster, and two Vietnamese Gallantry Crosses with palm. A history buff, he has also written dance and theater criticism and enjoyed the outdoor sports of hunting, fishing, and sailing, and the indoor sports of poker, chess, pool, and pipe collecting.
Robert Jordan began writing in 1977 and went on to write The Wheel of Time, one of the most important and best selling series in the history of fantasy publishing with over 14 million copies sold in North America, and countless more sold abroad. Robert Jordan died on September 16, 2007, after a courageous battle with the rare blood disease amyloidosis. Kate Reading is the recipient of multiple AudioFile Earphones Awards and has been named by AudioFile magazine as a "Voice of the Century," as well as the Best Voice in Science Fiction & Fantasy in 2008 and 2009.
Her audiobook credits include reading for such authors as Jane Austen, Robert Jordan, Edith Wharton, and Sophie Kinsella. She has performed at numerous theaters in Washington D. C. and received a Helen Hayes Award for her performance in Aunt Dan and Lemon.
Michael Kramer has narrated over 100 audiobooks for many bestselling authors. He read all of Robert Jordans epic Wheel of Time fantasy-adventure series as well as Brandon Sandersons The Stormlight Archive series. He received AudioFile magazines Earphones Award for the Kent Family series by John Jakes and for Alan Fulsoms The Day After Tomorrow.
Known for his "spot-on character portraits and accents, and his resonant, well-tempered voice" (AudioFile), his work includes recording books for the Library of Congresss Talking Books program for the blind and physically handicapped. Biography Robert Jordan was born in 1948 in Charleston, South Carolina, where he lived with his wife, Harriet, in a house built in 1797. He taught himself to read when he was four (with the incidental aid of a twelve-years-older brother) and was tackling Mark Twain and Jules Verne by five.
After graduating from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, with a degree in physics, he served two tours in Vietnam with the U. S. Army, earning the Distinguished Flying Cross, the Bronze Star with V, and two Vietnamese Crosses of Gallantry.
A history buff, he also wrote dance and theater criticism. In September, 2007, Jordan died from complications of a rare blood disease. He was 58 years old.
Download The Eye The Worldwheel Time Series1 as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the the-eye-the-worldwheel-time-series1.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.