The Long Road Home - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file the-long-road-home.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading.
Details of The Long Road Home
- Exact title of book
- The Long Road Home
- Book author
- Danielle Steel
- Random House Publishing Group
- Apr 25, 2006
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 4176 kB
Some brief overview of book
From her secret perch at the top of the stairs, Gabriella Harrison watches the guests arrive at her parents lavish Manhattan town house. At seven, she knows she is an intruder in her parents life. Later, hiding in a closet, the click, click, click of her mothers high heels will strike terror in her heart.
Gabriella believes, as she is told, that she is to blame for her mothers rage - and her fathers failure to protect her. When her parents marriage collapses, Gabriella is given her first reprieve, as her father disappears, and then her mother abandons her to a convent. There, Gabriellas battered body and soul begin to mend.
Amid the quiet safety and hushed rituals of the nuns, Gabriella grows into womanhood in a safe, peaceful world. Then a young priest comes into her life. Father Joe Connors never questioned his vocation until Gabriella entered the confessional and shared her soul.
Confession leads to friendship. And friendship grows dangerously into love. Like Gabriella, Joe is haunted by the pain of his childhood consumed by guilt over a family tragedy, for which he blames himself.
With Gabriella, Joe takes the first steps toward healing. But their relationship leads to disaster as Joe must choose between the priesthood and Gabriella, and life in the real world where he fears he does not belong, and cannot cope. Exiled and disgraced, and nearly destroyed, Gabriella struggles to survive on her own in New York.
There she seeks healing and escape through her writing again, this time as an adult, and her life as a writer begins. But just when she thinks she is beyond hurt, Gabriella is once again betrayed by someone she trusts. Brought to the edge of despair, physically attacked beyond recognition and belief, haunted by abuse in her present and her past, she nonetheless manages to find hope again, and the courage to face the past.
On a pilgrimage destined to bring her face-to-face with those who sought to destroy her in her early life, she finds forgivene Gabriella Harrison, who has suffered abuse at the hands of her wealthy parents and has found peace in a convent, meets Father Joe Connors, who is haunted by the pain of his own childhood. There friendship grows dangerously into love and leads to disaster.
Download The Long Road Home as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the the-long-road-home.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.