“Good sense of humor and a considerable amount of compassion . . . Unstuff Your Life is an extremely helpful and practical book, always pointing us to the bigger picture.” —Sharon Salzberg, author of Lovingkindness
Arguably the most organized man in America, sought-after coach Andrew J. Mellen has created unique, lasting techniques for streamlined living, bringing order out of chaos to overwhelmed people everywhere. Acknowledging that it’s often the “stuff behind the stuff” that holds people back, Mellen offers a surprisingly simple, yet effective solution in his action-based, step-by-step plan — guaranteed to help you achieve organizational bliss, whether you’re a chronic key loser or a hard-core hoarder. With humor, honesty, tough love, and foolproof advice, Mellen makes it easy to finally let go and take the steps to change your life forever.
Unstuff Your Life! shows us how we can distinguish ourselves from our possessions. From the basement to the bedroom, the kitchen to the car, and more, with Mellen’s simple system you’ll:
• Never lose your keys and wallet again
• Stop mail, magazine, and paper pileups for good
• Unlock the powerful technique of organizing Like with Like
• Finally get a handle on e-mail, computer files, and photos
• Feel empowered to tackle your bills and budget
• Learn how to get past your feelings and reclaim your space from all that accumulated stuff
The result is absolute freedom from the burden of clutter — and more free time than you ever imagined possible.