In 1876, France decided to give the United States a very big and very special present—the Statue of Liberty. The gift was to commemorate the 100th birthday of the United States, and just packing it was no small feat—350 pieces in 214 crates shipped across the ocean. The story of how the 111-foot-tall lady took her place in the New York Harbor will fascinate young readers.
What Is the Statue of Liberty? by Joan Holub - PDF free download eBook
Book author: Joan Holub
- Published: Sep 10, 2015
- Reviews: 309
In 1876, France decided to give the United States a very big and very special present—the Statue of Liberty. The gift was to commemorate the 100th birthday of the United States, and just packing it was no small feat—350 pieces in 214 crates...more details below
Details of What Is the Statue of Liberty?
- Penguin Group (USA)
- Publication date
- May 29, 2014
- Age range
- 8 - 12 Years
- Book language
- PDF, EPUB, FB3, RTF
- Low quality scanned pages
- 5.30 (w) x 7.60 (h) x 0.40 (d)
Some brief overview of this book
See more interesting books:
- All Kinds of Kisses PDF
- Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe (Illustrated) (89 Poems, 66 Short Stories, 1 Play, 2 Novels, 19 Essays) (Unique Classics) PDF
- Crabby Pants (Little Boost Series) PDF
- Reframing Disability?: Media, (Dis)Empowerment, and Voice in the 2012 Paralympics PDF
- The Templar Knight (Crusades Trilogy Series #2) PDF
- The Change Before The Change: Everything You Need To Know To Stay Healthy In The Decade Before Menopause PDF
How to download e-book
Press button "GET DOWNLOAD LINKS" and wait 20 seconds. This time is necessary for searching and sorting links. One button - 15 links for downloading the book "What Is the Statue of Liberty?" in all e-book formats!
May need free signup required to download or reading online book.