Start your business off on the right foot
Ready to be your own boss? Congratulations! This book provides all the legal and tax information you need.
Whether you need to draft a contract, price your services, maximize your tax deductions, or sort out your benefits options, we’ve got you covered. Find out how to:
• determine how much to charge your clients
• write legally binding contracts and letter agreements
• qualify for independent contractor tax treatment
• make the most of your tax deductions
• get benefits (including health coverage)
• keep accurate records in case you get audited
• make sure you’re paid in full and on time
The 9th edition is completely revised to provide the up-to-date information you need, including recent changes in tax law and new benefit options available through Obamacare.